Important information on why you can feel safe in this uncertain situation at HomeCompany Frankfurt.
- For the safety of our customers and employees, handshakes are no longer permitted during appointments. A strict distance of 1.5 to 2 m must be maintained between people at all times.
- Our employees are not allowed to make appointments if they have the slightest symptoms of illness. If the people to be visited are having a cold or flu, appointments will be cancelled.
- We always clarify in advance whether a viewing is necessary or not because we know all of our properties extremely well. All of the apartments are visualized with meaningful photos and some even with videos. This will enable you as a prospective tenant to make a profound decision remotely if you want to rent.
- At your request, we can also offer you virtual tours in unoccupied apartments via Facetime, WhatsApp or Skype.
- If viewings are taking place, not more than 2 people (employee HC / or landlord and prospective tenant) will be in the apartment at the same time.
Hygiene is a top priority at HomeCompany Frankfurt and its properties for rent.
Our employees make sure that entrance areas, doorknobs, bells, lifts are cleaned regularly during viewings and handovers. Our employees are equipped with the most important hygiene products in any case. For final cleanings, the cleaning services that cooperate with us are instructed precisely about additional sanitary measures relating to the coronavirus.